Skip to main content
- Are caused by the modern lifestyle and habits
- They are a major cause of illness and death.
- More than 60% of deaths in India are caused by life style diseases or NCDs
- Smoking, drinking, bad diet and lack of exercise are the most common causes
- It is never too late to protect yourself (and your family) from major harm
- You can start by getting the correct checks to find out the damage and get treatment if required.
- This can be followed by lifestyle changes to lead a healthier and safer life.
- Normal health checks are not designed for particular lifestyle disease.
- That is why Insight Diagnostics introduces special LifeChecks for the first time in twin states.
- Each LifeCheck is designed for a particular lifestyle problem or disease
- The advanced LifeChecks also include CT and MRI scans where required.
LifeChecks presently available at Insight Diagnostics:
- Smoker’s LifeCheck (Basic)
- Smoker’s LifeCheck (Advanced)
- Drinker’s LifeCheck (Basic)
- Drinker’s LifeCheck (Advanced)
- Overweight or Obesity LifeCheck (Basic)
- Overweight or Obesity LifeCheck (Advanced)