A highly effective non-invasive tool for excluding obstructive coronary disease with a negative predictive value of up to 99%. We, at Insight Diagnostics, welcome referrals from Cardiologists and also from other doctors for quick assessment and referral of appropriate patients to cardiology.
CT CALCIUM SCORING
Ideal for people with no symptoms but with a moderate or high-risk of coronary heart disease.
CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY
- Patients with Chest Pain Syndrome:
- Low risk patients
- Intermediate risk patients
- Patients who can’t exercise or equivocal stress test
- Patients with normal stress test but continuing symptoms
- When coronary anomalies are suspected
- But with normal ECG and negative enzymes
- With uninterpretable ECG or non-diagnostic bio markers
- Triple rule out to exclude coronary disease, Aortic dissection and PE
- Patients with acute chest pain:
- Patients with no symptoms but with a high-risk
- Cardiac evaluation before other major surgery (where appropriate)
- Evaluation of chest pain with patients with CABG or Coronary stents.